Since 1945 Parker Autoclave Engineers has designed and built
premium quality valves, fittings and tubing. Parker Autoclave
Engineers 4 way ball valve is capable of operating to 10,000 psi
(690 bar) and is available in 3/8" size. Standard ball valves are
furnished in 316 SS with specials materials available.
- One piece, trunnion mounted stem design.
- Full port flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- PEEK seats for excellent chemical, heat and wear resistance.
- Available in 90° turn diverter and 180° turn switching models.
- Manufactured from cold worked stainless steel.
- Viton O-rings for operation from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 400°F (204°C).
- Optional O-rings available for high-temperature service.
- Air and electric valve actuators available.
- Optional wetted materials available.
- Wide selection of tube and pipe end connections.
Parker Autoclave's high-pressure ball valves have been designed to
provide superior quality for maximum performance within a variety
of valve styles, sizes, and process connections. Our unique design
innovations include an integral one-piece trunnion mounted ball and
stem that eliminates the shear failure common in two piece designs,
re-torqueable seat glands that result in longer seat life, and
lower friction stem seal that reduces actuation torque and enhances