The commercial CNC (computer numerical control) pipe cutting
machine is used to cut the ends of circular carbon steel and
stainless steel pipes, and is applicable to users involved in wall
opening, orthogonality, crosswise intersection, elbow and other
Equipment performance and feature:
1. Commercial CNC pipe cutting machine I: cutting range: 40 - 300
mm in diameter, 6000 mm in length, and pipe wall within 10 mm
Commercial CNC pipe cutting machine II: cutting range: 48 - 600 mm
in diameter, and 6000-12000mm in length
2. This machine tool is unable to cut the displaced groove for the
pipe wall, but can only cut those requiring the opening of the end,
elbow and mitre elbow.
3. The equipment is light and simple, with low price.
4. The special numerical control system and cutting software
support various standard and special graphical macro libraries, and
a 10-inch display screen, and independent USB interface are
provided for maintenance and setup, making the work simple and
5. The equipment is suitable for cutting with simple crafts, such
as the orthogonal, saddle types, and shrimp joint, supporting the
cutting gap compensation.
Technical parameters of equipment: