JDSU/Acterna SDA-5000 Stealth Digital Analyzer
Rent me for $400 a month
Stealth digital analyzer and sweep system
The Stealth Digital Analyzer (Wavetek SDA-5000) product family
offers a true "One Box" solution for HFC network testing and
deployment of digital video, data, and traditional analog services.
While preserving the rugged design and industry standard RF sweep
technique of its Stealth Sweep System predecessor, the SDA series
now adds test features to qualify the network for todays high
growth subscriber services.
"Find and Fix" tools are included that reduce technician time for
the most labor intensive maintenance and troubleshooting
assignments, like tracking down reverse ingress, optical node
alignment, proof-of-performance testing, and return path alignment.
For these demands, the SDA provides advanced QAM analysis
(optional), a powerful 5 to 1,000 MHz spectrum display with cable
modem analysis (Zero Span), PathTrak Field View, and full forward
and reverse sweep capability. And with the versatile combination of
standard and optional features, the SDA can be customized for both
the cable operators network technology level and budget. The
SDA-5000 is used for HFC network testing and deployment of digital
video, data, and traditional analog services. It is part of a
system sweep solution.
- Qualifies the network for today's high-growth subscriber services.
- Reduces technician time for the most labor intensive maintenance
- Advanced QAM analysis for 64, 128, and 256 QAM (optional).
- Spectrum display from 5 to 1,000 MHz with cable modem analysis
(Zero Span mode).
- Totally non-interfering sweep, specifically for 64, 128, and 256
QAM digital channels.
- Non-interfering, continuously referenced sweep.
- Cable modem analysis using Zero Span mode.
- Full in-service, proof-of-performance analyzer.
- QAM View option provides complete analysis of digital TV and
forward cable modem signals.
- Find ingress fast with Field View option. Cable technicians working
in the field can see the reverse path at the headend.
- Forward and reverse sweep in one handheld instrument.
- QAM View includes BER, MER, and constellation.
- Equalizer stress and microreflections.
- QAM ingress (noise-under-carrier).
- New graphical test point compensation for easier setup.