If you think there is a audio bug, or RF bug planted in your home,
office, or car, the Personal RF Detector will track it down so you
can squash it!
The Personal RF Detector is a small battery operated signal strength meter that will find
anything giving off signals in the 1MHz to 6GHz range.
While the Personal RF Detector has no speaker, it does have a strength meter, and accepts the
included earbuds to be alerted to any RF signal.
If you are a counter-surveillance expert, or just looking to see if
anythign is bugged, just turn on the wireless bug detector, and
walk around wherever you think they are, and watch the strength
meter, or listen in with the ear buds, and zero in on the device.
You can test it on your wireless router or microwave oven, they
both pick up, so be aware of false positives from them
Personal RF Detector Features:
- Scans most wireless camera frequencies.
- Small size so it's easy to conceal.
- Silent detection so no one else will know.
Personal RF Detector Specifications:
- Internal NiCD battery pack
- Detects analog signals
- Vibration motor and earphone for private detection
- 5 section bar graph to show relative RF signal strength
- Low power consumption
- 1 MHz - 6 GHz Frequency range
- Sensitivity adjustment
- 9V DC 300mA power
- AC wall charger
- 2.4 GHz antenna
- Users manual
Model: K-DD2020 - Personal RF Detector