PTFE (Teflon) Coated Glass Fabrics are typically composed of woven fiberglass fabrics coated with
PTFE or Teflon. These unusual materials offer outstanding non-stick
performance, high temperature, chemical and fire resistance as well
as excellent electrical properties,and they have been used in a
wide range of industrial applications. A variety of substrates,
thickness, weights and surface textures can be produced in a
diversity of styles
- Superior non-stick surface, easy to release and clean
- Low friction coefficient
- Outstanding temperature resistance (from -170°c to +240°c)
- Non-toxic and food compliant
- Strong resistance to most chemicals
- Excellent dimensional stability and strong tensile strength due to
- Non combustible-self extinguishing
- High electrical insulating power, strong resistance to electric arc
- Ultra-violet,Infra-red,microwave & radio frequency resistance
- For molding: mold-releasing sheets.
- For printing: drying screen-printing machines.
- For apparels: adhesive interlining belts.
- For food processing: heat sealers, frozen food transportation,
defrosting belt and baking belt.
- For packing: shrink film packaging and side band sealing.
- For office equipments: paper conveyor belt of copiers.
PTFE Adhesive Tape
PTFE Adhesive Tapes are fiberglass fabrics impregnated with PTFE dispersion and coated
with a high-temperature, silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive. The
silicone adhesive coated products have a continuous operating
temperature range between -70°C and +240. PTFE coated tapes
provides an excellent release surface for a diversity of industrial
applications requiring high temperature, electrical resistance,
mechanical strength,and fire retardancy.
These are standard sizes. We can also undertake specific