Home> Products> Digital Panel Meter> Active/reactive power
SD994P-AK4 Digital Active Power Meter Panel Mount
- Technical Index
- Install Diagram
- Use Guide
SD994P-AK4 Three Phase Active Power Panel Meter
Propertity: three phase active power meter(indicator)
1). digital meter, digital display with large LED lights,
2). measure three phase current(Ia,Ib and Ic), and average current,
true RSM measurement,
3). panel meter, universal panel mounted,
4). programmable,user can set value through the keys on the panel
5). optional functions: RS485 interface(Modbus-rtu), 2DI( digital
input), 2DO( digital output), 1AO( analog output,ie,4-20mA output).
1. Rated voltage:AC 0-500V
2. Rated current:AC 0-5A
3. Accuracy class:0.5 by RSM measurement
5. Operation temperature:-10~55 centigrade
6. Storage temperature:-20~75 centigrade
Note: if your current is over 5A,or your voltage is over 500V, you
shall use a current transformer or a voltage transformer.
Frame Size and Install Size
1. Wiring should be strictly follow the wiring diagram on the back
of the meter.
2. Do not use at the place where exist excessive dust and excessive
3. Long time no use,please charge once every three months,lasting
at least 4 hours.
4. Long-term preservation should avoid the direct rays of
light,between -10 °C ~ 70°C is suitable for storage.
5. If the meter display nothing,first please check whether the
auxiliary power and the voltage are in the setting range.
The following conditions will lead to the device be damage or work
1). The auxiliary power supply, voltage, frequency are over-range.
2). Please do not treat the PT signal as well as the auxiliary
power supply at the same time Unless the PT have enough power, so
that the meter can be ensured to work normally.
3). CT circuit current wiring terminal screws must be tightened,
and ensure the inlet / outlet lines are reliable to avoid faults.
4). If checking meter, the calibration instrumentation should be
prior a class 0.1 magnitude, so that the accuracy could be ensured.