Application history of silver
Dating back 6000 years, natural mineral metallic silver has been
applied to medical science and public hygiene in the long history.
The ancient Phoenicians used silver utensils to store water, wine, vinegar and
other gels for freshness in the way of sailing.
The ancient Macedonian covered their wounds with silver pieces for
accelerating wound healing.
In 1893, after some systematic researches, C. Con Ageless firstly
reported metallic silver has the lethal effect on bacteria and microorganism.
This product is developed by the compounding technology of silver
ion and zinc oxide on basis of the antibacterial characteristics,
which has a strong bactericidal effect on gram-negative and
gram-positive bacteria, fungi and pathogenic purulent bacteria.
Tests show the killing rate of staphylococcus aureus, escherichia
coli, candida albicans, pseudomonas aeruginosa exceeds 90%. No
irritation to skin and mucous membrane, no allergy.
Silver ion content（0.2±0.02）mg/g
Zinc ion content（15±1.5） mg/g
For sterilization and nursing of skin and mucous membrane, and also for private parts.
1. For sterilization and anti-inflammatory of skin and mucous.
2. Treats burns and scalds, cuts and other traumatic wounds.
3. Helps prevent infection of the affected area.
4. Shortens healing time and duration of symptoms.
5. Relives tingling, pain, itching and other discomfort.
It is mainly consisted of active silver ion antibacterial liquidand applicator.
1. White opaque cream
2. Anti-inflammatory effect
3. Healing and repairing character
4. Long-acting effect and pollution-free
5. Non-irritating and non-volatile liquid
6. Non-antibiotic, non-toxic and no tolerance
Positively charged silver ions combine with negatively charged
pathogens to produce Coulombic Attraction that ma