- Digital Amplifier for high sound quality
- Digital Audio Gain Control (DAGC) &
S-XBS for clear bass
- New Stereo Earphones for high quality digital sound
- CD Round Form Design: Ultra Thin, Compact & Lightweight with
Aluminum Top Cover
- WMA1/MP32 Playback
(supports ID Tag for MP3)
- HighMAT3 Level 1 Compatible
- Digital Remaster for High Quality MP3 playback
- CD-R/RW playback4
- Colourful Moving Light Key Illumination for Easy Confirmation of
- Up to 200-Hour5 Playback (MP3) with Two
Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (included) and Two AA Alkaline
Batteries Using the Supplied External Battery Case
- Easy Recharging System with Magnetic Adapter
- Remote Control Ready for ID3 Tag Display on Dot Matrix LCD
- No-Skip Anti-Skip System6 [Backup Memory: 45-sec for CD-DA, 400-sec
(at 128kbps) for MP3 and 130-sec (at 96kbps) for WMA Playback]
- 5-Preset Equalizer [Normal, S-XBS
(Extra Bass System), S-XBS+, Train
(High Cut), Live]
- AC Adapter included
1 This is a compression format developed my Microsoft Corporation.
It achieves the same sound quality as MP3 with a file size that is
smaller than that of MP3.
2 For contents recorded on CD-R/RW media from CDs for your personal
use. Playability may vary depending on contents and discs.
3 HighMAT is a new format management standard used for writing
audio/video and still image files to CD-R/RW. You can add track
titles, artist names and record playlist settings which allows you
to easily search large volumes of files for play. You can play
discs recorded with WMA/MP3 audio files on this unit.
4 This unit can play CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW. It may not
be able to play some CD-R or CD-RW due to the condition of the
5 Battery operated playing time may be shorter depending on
conditions of use.
6 Reduces or eliminates skipping during most active uses.