Products cross section details:
Upvc sliding window advantages:
1. Plastic steel doors and windows have good thermal insulation:
the plastic thermal conductivity of aluminium-plastic composite
profiles is low, the thermal insulation effect is 1250 times better
than that of aluminium profiles, plus good air tightness, in cold
areas, although the outside is tens of degrees below zero, the
indoor is another world.
2. Plastic steel doors and windows have good sound insulation: the
structure is carefully designed, the seams are tight, and the test
results show that the sound insulation is 30 db, which meets the
3. Impact resistance of plastic-steel doors and windows: Because
the exterior surface of aluminum-plastic composite profiles is
aluminium alloy, it has much stronger impact resistance than
plastic-steel window profiles.
4. Plastic steel doors and windows have good air tightness:
Aluminum-plastic composite windows are equipped with multi-channel
sealing strips or rubber strips at each gap. The air tightness is
one-level, which can give full play to the air conditioning effect
and save 50% of energy.
5. Good water tightness: doors and windows are designed with
rain-proof structure, which completely isolates rainwater from
outdoors. The water tightness meets the relevant national
6. Plastic steel doors and windows have good fire resistance:
plastic steel doors and windows are UPVC materials, without
spontaneous combustion and combustion-supporting.
7. Plastic steel doors and windows have good anti-theft
performance: Aluminum-plastic composite windows, with excellent
hardware accessories and high-grade decorative locks, make thieves
8. Maintenance-free: Aluminum-plastic composite profiles are not
easily eroded by acid and alkali, will not turn yellow and fade,
hardly need maintenance. When dirt is dirty, it can be scrubbed
with water and detergent. After cleaning, it is as clean as before.
9. Best Design: Aluminum-plastic composite window is scientifically
designed, using reasonable energy-saving profiles, so it has been
recognized and praised by the state authorities, and can add luster
to the building.
In order to make full use of the advantages of plastic steel doors
and windows and prolong the service life of plastic steel doors and
windows, attention should also be paid to the maintenance and
maintenance of plastic steel doors and windows in the use process.
1. Dust on doors and windows should be cleaned regularly to keep
doors and windows and glass and hardware clean and bright.
2. If the doors and windows are contaminated with oil stains and
other hard-to-clean things, you can use Jieerliang scrub, and it is
better not to use strong acid or strong alkali solution for
cleaning, which not only easily damages the surface finish of
profiles, but also destroys the protective film and oxide layer on
the surface of hardware and causes rust of hardware.
3. Particulate debris inside the frame should be cleaned up in time
to avoid blocking the drainage passage and causing poor drainage
4. When opening doors and windows, the force should be moderate and
the speed should be uniform when opening and closing.
5. Avoid hitting doors and windows or scratching profiles with hard
objects as far as possible.
6. When it is found that doors and windows are not flexible or
other abnormal conditions in use..
3, Window’s daily maintenance suggestions:
One of the advantages of plastic steel doors and windows is that
they do not need to be repaired at all. However, considering that
there are many plastic steel doors and windows with improper
selection or poor processing quality, it is recommended that users
repair and maintain them once every six months to one year. General
inspection of the following five aspects:
A. Are there any cracks in the welds of the profiles of doo