Tall Floor Vases Cheap
Home Floor Tall Floor Vases Cheap
Photo 1 of 7
Elegant Tall Floor Vase With Branches 17 For With Tall Floor Vase
With Branches (attractive Tall Floor Vases Cheap #1)
The article about Tall Floor Vases Cheap was published at July 3,
2017 at 3:38 am. It is published under the Floor category. Tall
Floor Vases Cheap is tagged with Tall Floor Vases Cheap, Tall,
Floor, Vases, Cheap..
tall (tl),USA pronunciation
adj., -er, -est,
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
floor (flr, flr),USA pronunciation
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower
enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout
a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and
constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the
members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to
other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items
are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas,
etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as
distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom
of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any
vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to
the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
vase (vs, vz, vz),USA pronunciation
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually
higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for
cheap (chp),USA pronunciation
adj., -er, -est,
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due