- Supports playback of MP31 and WMA2
- Built-in 128 MB3 memory
- Memory is solid state so it's skip-free -- perfect for running,
bicycling, or working out
in the gym
- Integrated FM tuner with recording function
- Built-in microphone for voice recording
- Portable data storage device (plugs in directly to your PC)
- Large easy-to-read LCD with 4-line Display
- 6-preset EQ Mode
- Supports ID3 tag
- 10-hour Playback with one AAA battery (Sold Seperately)
- Easy Drag-and-drop operation
- USB interface for downloading MP3/WMA files from your home computer
1 For contents on CD-R/RW media from CDs for your personal use.
Playability may vary pending on contents and discs.
2 WMA is a compression format developed by Microsoft Corporation.
It achieves the same quality as MP3 with a file size that is
smaller than that of MP3.
3 MB means one million bytes. Usable capacity will be less.