Turmeric, or Curcuma longa, belongs to the ginger family and
naturally occurs in Southern Asia and India. Turmeric supplements
come from the plant's rhizomes, which feature rough, brown skin and
a dark orange flesh. Known for its fragrant aroma and slightly
bitter taste, turmeric is a common culinary spice in Indian
cuisine. Turmeric also comes in liquid extract, capsule and powder
forms. The traditional Oriental medicine systems have long used
turmeric powder to treat a variety of medical conditions.
1. Improve immunity.
2. Helping to prevent dementia.
3. Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal.
4. Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5. Preventing swelling of the joint, arthritis, cardiovascular
disease and cancer.
6. Anti-coagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atheroselerotic, anti-aging
and inhibiting growth of tumor.
1.Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods;
2. It also has a good performances such as anticancer,
reducing and ect;
3. Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food
slightly yellow color,it can be used to protect food products from
4. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved
in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring,
such as in pickles, relishes,and mustard.
pls kindly let me know if need samples firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linked: Dora Zhang
Hot Tags: organic turmeric extract powder manufacturers, factory,
benefits, buy, price, best, bulk, for sale