Mapping business services companies in a specific market and
verifying their trustworthiness to help you identify the best
company to hire.
We rank service providers and map them on a Leaders Matrix based on
our research in a specific market. A Clutch Leaders Matrix provides
a broad view of the top-performing companies in a particular
industry or location.
See All Leaders Matrices
Verification is a second, premium offering, which service providers
can elect to participate in. Clutch-verified companies must pass
our verification process, and you can identify them by the verified
flag on their profile.
Learn More About Clutch Verification
How Do I Use a Clutch Leaders Matrix?
Use a Clutch Leaders Matrix to start your research. It's your first
step in identifying the business service providers you might want
Each company featured in a Leaders Matrix is evaluated based on
client reviews, past work, market presence, and specialization in a
Even though a Clutch Leaders Matrix lists market leaders, these
companies may not be the best fit for your business. Consider
proven, niche, and emerging leaders as well. Remember, the best
choice for you is the service provider that has:
- Experience with the services you need
- Evidence of successfully completing projects for previous clients
- Complementary communication and project management style
Location and budget are also important criteria to consider when
investing in a service provider.
How Does a Clutch Leaders Matrix Work?
Each Leaders Matrix takes into account a company's 'Ability to
Deliver' and 'Focus.'
Ability to Deliver includes the company's client reviews, past work, market presence,
and prestigious awards. Focus is a company's level of specialization in a given service.
Leaders Matrices are interactive graphs that show where companies
fall across four quadrants:
- Market Leaders (top right)
- Proven Leaders (top left)
- Niche Leaders (bottom right)
- Emerging Leaders (bottom left)
|Quadrant||What Does Each Quadrant Mean?|
|Market Leaders||Strongest ability to deliver, high focus on the desired service, received strong feedback from clients|
|Proven Leaders||Strong ability to deliver, low focus on the desired service, and received strong feedback from clients|
|Niche Leaders||Moderate ability to deliver, high focus on the desired service, and received strong feedback from clients|
|Emerging Leaders||Moderate ability to deliver, low focus on the desired service, and strong feedback from clients|
Leaders Matrix FAQ
What Is an Ability to Deliver Score?
A company's Ability to Deliver score considers three criteria:
- Client references and reviews
- Work experience
- Market presence and awards
Are Reviews Important to a Company’s Ranking?
The number, recency, and quality of client reviews factor into a
company’s Ability to Deliver score.
How Do You Collect Reviews?
Over the phone or through an in-depth online form.
Review a Company
How Do You Evaluate a Company's Clients and Experience?
We look at:
- Type and quality of clients the company works with
- Case studies that demonstrate the company's experience in different
areas: projects, services, industries
How Do You Evaluate a Company’s Market Presence?
We use six main criteria:
- Marketing Efforts Does the company present itself clearly and professionally online?
- Reputation Does the company have a strong reputation in its industry?
- Geographic Presence Where is the company located?
- Accolades Has the company won any awards?
- Social Media Presence Does the company have a social media presence?