2. Air Compressor
6. Pressure Gauge
7. Air Tube
3.Internal Frame Support
4.Internal Pressure Gauge
Hyperbairc Oxygen Chamber
Hyperbaric chambers, used in hyperbaric therapy or HBOT are any
number of enclosures, which can be pressurized to allow a person
inside to experience higher atmospheric pressures than the normal
HBOT is designed to boost the supply of oxygen to ischemic tissue
or to diseased tissues that respond to increased oxygen levels.
Increasing the volume of oxygen dissolved in the blood plasma,that
is brought about by HBOT treatment, produces five basic effects:
• Reduction of volume of gas bubbles in the blood
• Vasoconstriction, which reduces edema and secondary hypoxia
• Restoration of aerobic metabolism to ischemic tissue
• Detoxification of poisoned tissues
• Enhanced phagocytosis
Function at beauty:
- Weight loss
- Banishing cellulite
Function at sport:
- Physical recovery
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Prevents Hypoxia of the traumatized tissues
- Speeds up the healing of tissues, ligaments and fractured bones.
Has improvements at Autism,Stroke,Decompression Sickness,Unhealed wound after surgery,Depression etc.
Features OfHyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- The safest hyperbaric chamber available.
- 1.3ATA operating pressure —— suitable for person.
- Light and Practical —— suitable for home use/easily transported and
- TPU——very strange to use.
- Pre-determined or variable treatment pressure.
- Clean air compressor—new technology intake filters with Activated
carbon. Activated carbon.
- High efficiency in-line filtration system—filters to 0.01 microns
- Can be used with frame and mattress for extra support.
- Patented 2-zipper seal facilitates self treatments.
- Designed for improved airflow through chamber.
- Priced to be practical and designed to last
Certificate of Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Hyperbaric Oxygen Can Be Used For