Stabilizer Food Grade Emulsifiers Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of
VIVID Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of GlyceroL obtained by
esterification of glycerol with citric acid and edible fatty acids
or by reaction of a mixture of mono- and diglycerides of edible
fatty acid with citric acid; consists of mixed esters of citric
acid and edible fatty acids with glycerol; may contain minor parts
of free fatty acids, free glycerol, free citric acid and mono- and
diglycerides; partially neutralized with sodium Hydroxide. It is
covered by EU reference No. E472 c. Due to the fact that
legislation on the use of food additives varies from country to
country, the local food law should be examined.
Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of GlyceroL specification
|Total citric acid(%)||≥13|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||40~80( as request)|
|Saponification value (mg KOH/g)||250-330( as request)|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤3|
• VIVIDRCitric Acid and Fatty Acid Esters of Glycerol is applied in
food as stabilizer, emulsifier, dough conditioner, antioxidant
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility
above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Non dairy creamer: 0.5%-0.8% of total product, melt into 55℃-65℃
water or oils, together with other emulsifier.
2) Fat & oils for frying , margarine or shortening: 0.5%-1.0%
of fat, together with antioxidant.
• When making Non dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Improved milky white and texture.
• When making margarine /shortening/oils for frying
• Antioxide synergist , avoiding color browning;
• Prolong safe period for frying.
• Adjust crystal for margarine/shortening.