Hot Dip Galvanized Power Transmission Line Steel Pole in Shape
- Hot Dip Galvanized Power Transmission Line Steel Pole in Shape
- Low Voltage
- Middle Voltage
- High Voltage
- 10~500KV (10KV, 13.8KV,33KV, 35KV, 66KV, 69 KV 110KV,132KV, 220KV,
230KV, 330KV, 500KV or Others )
- Conical / Round
- Polygonal (Octagonal, Dodecagonal, Hexadecagonal, etc).
- Hot Roll Steel Sheet Q345, GR50 which equivalent to S355JR.
- Min Yield Stree 345 Mpa
- Tensile Strength 470 Mpa ~ 630 Mpa
- 14m Once forming without joint
- 40GP, 40HQ container Length is 12m , so the poles will be or more
than 2 segments if longer than 12m.
- Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.
- CO2 welding or submerged arc auto methods
- No fissure, scar, overlap, layer or other defects
- Internal and external welding
- Ensure 100% complete penetration welds.
- Joint with insert mode, flange mode.
- Base plate is square/round/Polygon with slotted holes for anchor
- Without base plate if burial type, but with bearing plate
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123. Min
Zinc Coating 86 microns.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole ≥ 15M
5) Pole shape: Conical, Round, Polygonal---Octagonal, Dodecagonal,
6) Type: Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole (Double-loop corner
pole, Single or double loops/circuit pole,
single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole, etc)
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized and sometimes with Bituminous
Painting as customer's request.
8) Resistant: against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
The fabrication process as cutting plate, bending/forming,
automatic welding, drill holes, quality check before galvanized,
hot dip galvanized , recalibration, inspect according to client’s
required then delivery on time as Constract
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM & UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by
our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in
producing all kinds of steel poles
for more than 10 years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order
quantity is big enough.
But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges
will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material,
skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high
quality and stable feature.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea
Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight
before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and
bottom,or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and
cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have
been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa,
Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan,
Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container
export to World in average every day.