Home > Apparel Machinery Parts >

Unisex Plain Snapback Caps Pikachu Pattern , Plain White Baseball Cap

Categories Plain Snapback Caps
Brand Name: DLlqk
Model Number: 20-5
Place of Origin: China
MOQ: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Payment Terms: 30%front T/T 70% T/T after
Supply Ability: Three hundred thousand top per month
Delivery Time: According to the quantity
Packaging Details: 25pc one plastic bag 300pc(12 plastic bag) one box(77cm*41cm*46cm) 100000 hat one container
Hat type: Plain Snapback Baseball Hat
Style: Casual
Gender: Unisex
Texture of material: 80%Cotton 20% Dacron
Size: One size
Color: Black White
Popular elements: Character
Hatband type: Adjustable
Embroidery: Flat Embroidery
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Unisex Plain Snapback Caps Pikachu Pattern , Plain White Baseball Cap

Unisex Plain Snapback Caps Pikachu Pattern , Plain White Baseball Cap

Product introduction

Show the picture of the hat, the hat is 20%dacron and 80%cotton, color is white, the cloth do not have the decoration . The front panel is flat embroidery. Over the button can adjust the size of plastic cap for flat breasted, eyebrow is snapback, eyebrow cloth cap as same as crown cloth hat, and the color is black. Type is adjustable, the size of a single size. For various occasions, such as a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, vacation, tourism, etc., can also be used for daily travel, the sun, is the indispensable fashion items.

Product Information

Hat type; Plain Snapback Baseball HatHat Packing size:25 hat one plastic bag
Style: CasualGender: Unisex
Texture of material: 20%Dacron 80%CottonModel: 20-5
Place of origin: ChinaSize: One size
Color: White BlackPopular element: Character


Texture of material20%Dacron 80%Catton
Hatband TypeAdjustable
Intend forAdult
Hat sizeOne size
Pattern typeCharacter

Storage method

Hats off, not misplacing, should put on the coat rack, or hook, above do not weight, to avoid aliasing distortion. Hat used to brush away the dirt, wash away the dirt on the sun drying for a while, and then wrap, placed in the hatbox, stored in ventilated, dry place, also in the storage box is built placed desiccant, to prevent damp.

Cleaning method

Sludge adhering on the cap surface, grease, use a soft brush dipped in hot soapy water gently scrub, then rinse. In washing hat, looking for a hat of the same size cylinders or porcelain basin, the hat on top to wash, so as to avoid aliasing.

Company Introduction

Workers will make the quality of products are the key to the quality of this kind of product is our company perennial production of a class of products, from the plant so far, we have 20 years of training, we have a professional production level and production capacity, can effectively solve the production of a variety of common problems.

First of all, for a product, the most important is the quality of a product is to determine the success and failure factors, and for us, we can guarantee that every hat after repeated screening, strictly, quality excellent, this is a professional manufacturer with the basic quality, in our company, the production of products have a rich The requirements before please make production experience, and high level.

Secondly, the products of the production, such as used in making hats of various accessories such as special requirements, in talks to make the annotation, such as the need to use special cloth, the embroidery with other requirements, the hat has special requirements. The hat color, we can according to customer needs to make the corresponding samples. In the customer satisfaction after put into production. The product packaging can also according to customer requirements change. Other basic requirements in order to make a clear explanation, we will according to the requirements to make customer satisfaction products. For customers, we Will try to meet. For the price of the product, the requirement and method of making different will have different prices, for every product we will give a reasonable price. The specific price need to be determined after discussions, before determining the production and need to 30% advance deposit, in the product after the completion of the production to pay the remaining 70%.

Commerce Clause

Minimue Order Quantity:The conventional MOQ 2000 top, and the special fabric need to negotiate MOQ.
Payment Terms:Pay 30% deposit, after the goods are ready to pay 70% of the rest of the money( 30% front T/T 70% T/T after)
Supply Ability:Three hunderd thousand hat per month
Delivery Time:According to the quantity
Packing:Accordung to customer requirements, and use carton packing 25pc one plastic bag 300pc(12 plastic bag) one box(77cm*41cm*46cm) 100000 hat one container

By sea, by air, by express and so on, it is according to your request


Product Tags:

snapback baseball hats


plain flat caps

Cheap Unisex Plain Snapback Caps Pikachu Pattern , Plain White Baseball Cap for sale
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: QingDao YaQi Hatting co., LTD
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly