Diammable Black Battery Powered Led Barbecue Grill Light Heat
This light is special for barbecue grill but it's also great for
biking, camping, hiking, emergency flashlight, closets, flag pole
light or even for your snowblower or golf cart.
1. 360 degrees without blind angle by its rotation design
2. It attaches to anything that is up to 10mm diameter poles.
3. Dimmable button design (100%-50%--30%--off cycle) to achieve
longer using time
4. High brightness 10pcs F5 led chips,
5. Powered by replaceable 3pcs AA batteries
6. The solid metal handle mount replace the plastic handle mount.
7. Touch sensor switch and start by touching 2 seconds
led chip: 10pcs
color range: 6000-6500K
Lumen: around 100lm
Power supply: DC4.5V
Battery: 3pcs AA type
Switch function: 30%-50%-100%-off
Accessory: screwdriver, maunel
not to exceed 270°C
Battery Install method
1. Use a screwdriver to remove the screw on bottom.
2. Remove the cover and insert the batteries and align the battery
with + and – mark.
3. Close the battery cover
4. Use the screwdriver to fix the screwBattery Install method
Do not mix old and new batteries
Do not mix alkaline, standard (Carbon-Zinc) or rechargeable
Remove batteries when storing product for extended periods of time
Avoid contact with water as moisture can damage Grill Light
MOUNTING THE GRILL LIGHT:
1. Allow the grill to cool completely prior to mounting the grill
2. Raise the grill lid to the fully open position.
3. Position the light along the handle at a location where it will
not interfere with normal operation. And allows you to close the
lid without hitting the front of the grill.
4. Tighten the thumb screw finger tight. Do not over tighten. Close
the lid slowly to make sure it will not interfere.
5. Adjust the brightness of the light by pressing the switch button
on the top of the light.
USE AND CARE:
1. Store Grill Light indoors when not in use.
2. Grill Light can be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel.
DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER.
3. Remove batteries if Grill Light is to be unused for two months
more, since batteries could leak and damage the grill Light.
4. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
5. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is
in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance with local