Concrete admixture superplasticiz Polycarboxylate based
superplasticizer /cement dispersing agent
Product Description-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer concrete admixture (40% or 50%
solid content), as a special cement additive, is a high
performance, polycarboxylate ether polymer, also named PCE. With
the help of PCE, it is possible to obtain highly advanced
concretes, such as ultra-high strength concrete (the compressive
strength values > 150 MPa), or self-compacting concrete.
Product Feature-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High Water Reducing Rate: Low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel-bar.
4. High Stability: Neither precipitation nor layers at low
5. Environmental Friendly: Free from formaldehyde and nontoxic.
Powder specification-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Light brown powder
Solid Content %
Fineness (0.315mm remains) %
7 - 9
Sodium Sulfate Content %
Chloride Content %
Cement Flowing Rate
Water Reducing Rate
liquid specification-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Transparent or Yellowish Liquid Solubility Very Soluble
Solid Content (%)
Density (23 Celsius Degree) (g/cm3)
Chloride Content (%)
Na2SO4 Content (%)
Application and Dosages -Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
1. As a new generation of environmental friendly concrete
admixtures, the PCE can be applied in hydraulic, electricity, port,
bridge, railway, tunnels and highway.
2. In the production of self-compact precast concrete and
conventional concrete, the PCE concrete admixture leads to low
water/cement ratios, but maintains a normal level of workability.
3. When Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer concrete admixture (50%
solid content) is applied, the dosage normally ranges from 0.3% to
1.2% of the weight of cementitious material in 1m3 of concrete. In
order to optimize the dosage, experiments are required before the
adoption of it or changing of the cement type.
4. Recommended dosage: 0.4% of the weight of cementitious material
in 1m3 of concrete. When applied in ready-mixed station, it should be
diluted into solution with the concentration of 10% and the
recommended dosage thereafter is 2% of the weight of cementitious
materials. For example, 100kg of PCE concrete admixture (50% solid
content) can be mixed with 400kg of water to make solution of 10%
5. The PCE concrete admixture is alkalescent, nontoxic,
non-corrosive and environmental friendly. If it gets onto skin or
in the eyes, please wash it off with clean water at once. If there
is skin allergy, please see a doctor.
6. Do not mix it with naphthalene-based admixtures. If other
admixtures, such as set retarder or corrosion-inhibiting admixture,
are required simultaneously for some special projects,
compatibility tests should be conducted beforehand.
7. The quantity of water must be strictly controlled when PCE
concrete admixture is applied, since slump loss of concrete is
closely related to it.
8. When applying PCE concrete admixture in steam curing concrete or
other special concrete, abundant experiments are highly recommended
to make sure it satisfies the expected requirement.
9. When the PCE concrete admixture is used to make concrete at or
below C45, the total cost may be reduced by increasing the quantity
Packing specification-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
The PCE concrete admixture (40% or 50% solid content) for liquid is
packed in 1100kg (1000Liter) per IBC Tank.
Storage and transport-Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
This product is intoxic and hard to burn, so that it can be dealt
with as common chemicals, and should be stored in dry and
ventilated places, avoiding rain, sunshine, evaporation and below
- High water reducing rate and excellent plasticizing effect.
- produc;ing concrete with high levels of workability without
- Excellent dispersion and self-compacting effect can produce
different grade strength super fluid self-compacting concrete.
- Can be a substantial increase in early and late strengths of
concrete, so that increase the project construction schedule.
- Better plasticity-maintaining could significantly prolong the transit time of concrete, it
reduce economic losses and ensure the normal pumping of concrete.
- Improving the frost resistance and carbonation resistance of the
concrete. Lower drying shrinkage of the concrete by 20% or more
compared with naphthalene-based admixtures.
- High applicability: It can be used with different variety of
- Improving finished concrete surface ability.
- Proffering air environment protect.
- No chloride ions and no corrosion to steel bar.