Hydraulic ball valves are designed according to standard DIN-ISO 1219, which are used to
open and shut off a flow in both directions, or change the
direction of the flow when it is 3-way hydraulic ball valves.
Because the flow usually is with high pressure, hydraulic ball
valves are known as high pressure ball valves also.
We can also supply hydraulic ball valves which are manufactured in
Younglee group's valve factory, it is high quality industrial
valves factory in China.
- Hydraulic ball valves are designed according to DIN-ISO 1219
- And the quality inspection for the hydraulic ball valves are
according to DIN 55350 Part 18, the mill test certificates of the
products are issued according to EN-10204 3.1.
Types of Hydraulic ball valves:
Our hydraulic ball valves are in different types as below.
- 2-way block body hydraulic ball valves, KHB series with block body,
KHM series with eight square body;
- 3-way block body hydraulic ball valves, KHB3K series.
- 4-way block body hydraulic ball valves, KH4 series.
Size Range of high pressure hydraulic ball valves:
Our hydraulic ball valves are availble in sizes: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4",
1", 1.1/4", 1.1/2", 2".
Younglee's high pressure hydraulic ball valves are usually made of
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel: Our stainless steel ball valves are in grade 304,
316 or 316Ti.
- Other materials upon customer's request.
The material of the ball seat of our high pressure hydraulic ball
valves usually are PTFE or POM for customers' option.
When connecting with hydraulic tubing, the most popular connection end of the hydraulic ball valves are
threaded ends with BSPP or NPT thread.
Besides threaded ends, we also supply hydraulic ball valves with
welding connections and SAE flanged connection, DIN flanged
connection and so on.
Working Pressure of high pressure ball valves
The working pressure of the high pressure hydraulic ball valves is
determined by the sizes.
For size upto 1/2", the working pressure is max. 500 bar (7500 psi)
For size from 3/5" to 2", the working pressure is max. 315 bar.
Benefits of our hydraulic ball valves:
Younglee's high-pressure ball valves are designed to supply
superior quality for optimum performance in an assortment of flap
styles, sizes, and process connections.
- no glands, so no manual readjustment of seals needed
- The sealing principle is with floating ball seals on both sides
- full-flow passing to guarantee unrestricted flow of oil, gas and
- surface security phosphate-plated or yellowish zinc-plated
- Lockable handle available.
- Manufactured from cold worked stainless steel.
- O-rings in material Viton, therefore the working temperature could
be from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 400°F (204°C).
- Optional materials of O-rings available for high-temperature
- Penumatic and electric valve actuators available.