Utensils Dip Tanks For Baking Sheets Pots And Pans Cooking Fryer
Baskets Broiler Grates
What is a Soak Tank?
Kitchen soak tanks are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.
Each power operated self-contained tank is double skinned, fully
insulated and is equipped with its own illuminated digital
controlled thermostat. The tanks include:
- Waterproof heating elements are located inside the tanks cleaning
solution for faster heating efficiencies.
- Tanks lids are provided with built in safety latches to avoid
- Tanks are easy to move around and have lockable castors.
- With accessible drainage valves, the tank contents can be easily
emptied into a nearby floor drain.
- Require no additional plumbing or electrical hard-wiring to
SANITIZE all equipment by soaking in the D-CARBONATOR. Items removed are
cleaned and bacteria free.
SPEED up cooking time by removing the insulating effect of the Carbon.
FOOD quality improves when flakes of Carbon are eliminated from the
food but are rather captured and thrown in the trash
The D-CARBONATOR is...
•Safe on equipment
•Safe on Aluminum
•Easy to use
How to use ?
- Fill the tank with clean hot water to the maxim - Line
- Plug into the electrical outlet and switch on
- Set the temperature;
- Add the carbon/ oil remove powder and stir the solution
- Load the equipment such as pots, pans, hood filters and more. Use
the lifting basket to lower the items into the appliance.
- Remove the items and rinse off any carbon residue. Heavily
carbonized equipment may need an additional soak.
Regular use of Kitchen Soak Tanks will result in your kitchen
equipment lasting longer, performing better, be far cleaner and
always ready for use when needed. Ideally suited for:
- Pots & pans
- Grills & hot plates
- Baking trays & racks
- Deep fryer baskets
- Gas rings & oven tops
- Bread straps
- Stained crockery
- Safe for aluminum items
A KITCHEN SOAK TANK WILL:
- Remove stubborn carbon, fat and baked on grease from most cookware
- Cleans stainless steel, chrome, iron and aluminium items
- Assist in removing crockery stains and cleaning fine metals.
- Clean hotplates and grills more efficiently.
- Will not corrode or damage the underlying metal.
- Use amazing new cleaning detergents.
- Save on costs and clean your own vent hood exhaust filters in
- Meaningful savings on power and hot water overheads
- Eliminate kitchen wash-up times.
- A wide range of tanks sizes available
- New and used tanks available
- Tank leasing and service program provided
- Widely used by better hotels, clubs, restaurants and bakeries
Kitchen Soak Tanks Reduce Staffing Costs US $2000 – US $6,000 Per
Soak Tanks reduce operating overheads by eliminating all scrubbing
to remove carbon and grease build ups on everyday cook ware. If you
can eliminate just one hour per day of staff time spent on cleaning
cooking utensils, you could save in excess of $3,000 over the
course of a single year. In reality most kitchens will presently
waste 2 to 3 man hours per day in attempts to clean their cook
wares. Your annual labour savings alone will more than pay for our
- Removes stubborn carbon, fat and baked on grease.
- Cleans stainless steel, chrome, iron and aluminum items.
- Assists in removing crockery stains and cleaning fine metals.
- Cleans hotplates and grills more efficiently.
- Will not corrode or damage the underlying metal.
- Amazing new KST cleaning powder/detergent available
- Save dollars and clean your own oven hood filters in minutes.
- Cut costs with meaningful savings on hot water usage & power
- Minimize and/or eliminate staff wash-up times
- An affordable range of new Café tank sizes available for purchase –
110 & 240 volts
- Tanks fit under standard commercial kitchen counters
- Custom built tank sizes, metric or American can be manufactured for
- Easy third party financing available
- Excellent ROI from tank purchases
- Second hand tanks are available for purchase – 240 volts
- Monthly tank rentals available includes cleaning powder &
servicing – 240 volts
- Tanks need to be refilled once per month, making it possible for
your kitchen to use as little as 180 litres or 48 gallons of water
per month in a standard size café tank
- Widely used by better hotels, resorts, clubs, restaurants and
Gas strut lid, making opening and closing safer
Heavy duty lockable castors
Automatic overload cut off
|Model||Volume||Tank size (mm)||Unit Size (mm)||Basket size (mm)|
Small tank: suitable for canopy fitlers, grill tops, pans and small trays.
Medium tank(popular size): suitable for busy medium sized pans and large trays
& oven racks.
Large tank: suitable for greasy filters, pots, baking trays, etc,
From 10 gallons to 90 gallons We also offer custom sizes for larger
Different tank size is available,We also offer custom sizes for larger applications.
Cuotomer Feedback AGSONIC Soak Tank :
We have utilized the Soak Tank Cleaning System now for several
months in our Food and Beverage operations. Over the years our
Kitchen small wares, pots and pans have become heavily encrusted
with black carbon build-up. We have searched high and low for a
solution that is not only safe but also cost effective. The Soak
Tank Cleaning System has proven without a doubt to eliminate our
problem, by cleaning the carbon build up from our small wares and
has done so in a timely and cost effective manner. Our Stewarding
staff is very pleased with the ease of operations of this unit.
Clean Filters Reduce Fire Risk
Exhaust filters should be cleaned on a regular basis to reduce the
ever present threat of a kitchen fire. In many jurisdictions this
is monitored by the fire department as well as having to comply
with local health regulations. For not only do they duct away
cooking grease and odours they also provide for a much cooler
With a soak tank this cleaning chore becomes ever so easy and you
can clean the exhaust filters as needed.
Simply immerse filters in the tank for a few minutes or so and out
they come looking like new. It couldn’t be easier and better still;
no outside cleaning contractors are involved either