Stainless Steel Tray And Cover Heater And Timer Digital Ultrasonic
Benefits of cleaning jewelry with an ultrasonic cleaner
- The process reaches parts of the jewelry that are extremely
difficult to clean with traditional cleaning methods.
- Jewelry gets completely clean, leaving it looking brand new.
- No need to disassemble the jewelry.
- Multiple pieces can be cleaned at once, saving time and money.
Follow manufacturer recommendations for maximum pieces in your
- Gentle cleaning does not damage delicate pieces and allows for
cleaning as often as necessary.
Steps to cleaning jewelry with an ultrasonic cleaner
- Fill chamber with cleaning solvent
- Note that water must be hot. Ideally, you would use an ultrasonic
cleaner with a heater.
- Run a pre-cleaning cycle
- Submerge jewelry into cleaning solvent
- Run the cleaning cycle
- After the cycle is complete, remove the items from the parts basket
and rinse the solution from the items
- After rinsing brush the pieces with a soft-bristled brush. Paying
special attention to brushing around the claws and crowns that hold
the gemstones or diamonds in place.
- Complete with a final rinse. Place the jewelry in water only and
dry with a soft cloth once rinse cycle is complete.
1) Jewelry: Earrings,Necklace,Rings,Bracelets and Diamonds.
2) Glasses&Timepieces: Glasses,Optical Lenses,Contact Lens Accessories,Watch Chains and
3) Commodities: Tattoo Guns and Tubes,Electric Shaver Heads,Razor
Blades,Dentures,Combs and Toothbrushes.
4) Stationery: Pen-heads,Printer heads,Inkjet Cartridges and Seals.
5) Metal Articles: Ancient Coins, Badges,Valves,Machine Nozzles,Electronics
Components and Mechanical Parts,Forks,Knives,Spoons and Other Small
6) Laboratory: Scientific Research, Mixing, Cell Disruption, extraction,
7) Others: Baby nipples,baby feeder bottles,beauty brush.
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40,000 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power||60 W|
|Heating power||150W strong power, quick heating|
|Unit Size||175 x 160 x 210 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Tank Size||150 x 135 x 100 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||250 x 230 x 315 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Power Supply||AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz|
AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
Cleaner Cleaning Equipment 2L 50W 40KHZ Jewelry Glass Digital
An ultrasonic cleaner is the ideal method for cleaning and
restoring delicate items, which makes jewelry a perfect candidate
for this methodology. Day-to-day dirt and grime, oily residues and
even jewelers rouge (a compound for cleaning and buffing jewelry)
can be removed from the tiny crevices and hidden passageways of
these items. This cleaning method is ideal because the equipment
can be adjusted to the proper ratio and frequency required to clean
but not damage items. This is one of the top benefits of ultrasonic cleaning.
How an ultrasonic cleaner works to clean jewelry
special solvents designed for cleaning jewelry can be utilized
however very good results can also be obtained by using water and
an environment friendly low pH cleaning agent. Low pH or
excessively high pH chemicals should be avoided. These aggressive
chemistries in combination with heat and the ultrasonic activity
can potentially cause damage to delicate pieces.
In the cleaning process, items are submerged in the cleaning
solvent. The intensity of the cleaner as well as the heat of the
solution should be adjusted to successfully engage the application.
Ultrasonic cleaners work quickly to completely remove dirt and
other contamination through a cavitation process.
Jewelry is cleaned in the same way as other items. Items are
submerged into a gentle solvent and the cleaning process sends
ultrasonic waves through the solution which creates bubbles that
clear away all dirt and grime clinging to the jewelry’s surface. In
most cases a short two to three minute cleaning is all that is
required for optimum results.
We also design and manufacture custom systems for unique
applications and can provide components to convert or upgrade an
existing tank. Whether you need a system to clean bearings or
ceramics, ophthalmic precision lenses or mechanical manufacturing
assemblies, we have a system that provides you with results.
laboratory ultrasonic cleaner, including High Frequency Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner, Low Frequency
Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner with Heater and Low Frequency
Desk-top Lab Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Brief introduction of the tabletop ultrasonic cleaner:
- Lowest-cost tabletop ultrasonic cleaning and parts washing equipment
- Used to Remove Virtually Any Contaminant with the Proper Cleaning
- Oil, Coolant, Metal Chip and Fines Removal
- For cleaning metal parts and most other precision cleaning
- Parts cleaning, injection mold cleaning, ultrasonic degreasers, etc
- Excellent ultrasonic performance
- Tank capacity comes from 2-30L
- Digital models > Mechanical models > power adjustable models
How does ultrasonic cleaning work?
Contrary to popular belief, cavitation is the force behind
ultrasonic cleaning. It is not the sound waves that scrub the part
clean – it is the cavitation process set up by the sound waves that
scrub the part clean.
During cavitation, micron-size bubbles form and grow due to the
alternating positive and negative pressure waves in a solution. The
bubbles subjected to these alternating pressure waves continue to
grow until they reach resonant size. Just prior to the bubble
implosion, there is a tremendous amount of energy stored inside the
Temperatures inside a cavitating bubble can reach 9,900F with
pressures up to 500 atm. The implosion event, when it occurs near a
hard surface, changes the bubble into a jet one-tenth the bubble
size, which travels at speeds up to 400 km/hr toward the hard
surface. With the combination of pressure, temperature and
velocity, the jet frees contaminants from their bonds with the
substrate. Because of the inherently small size of the jet and the
relatively large energy, ultrasonic cleaning has the ability to
reach into small crevices and remove entrapped soils effectively.
|Healthcare||Dental and surgical instruments, optical, podiatry, general
practice, hospitals, medical components|
|Manufacturing:||Aerospace, pharmaceutical, defence, medical devices and orthopaedic
implants, automotive, marine, filtration, moulding, food and
beverage, plating & surface finishing, semi-conductors,
printing technology and equipment.|
|Maintenance||Automotive servicing, jewellery & watches, tools, weapons, Heat
exchangers, oil & gas, commercial coffee boiler|
|Laboratory||Scientific Research, Mixing, Cell Disruption, extraction,
|Others||window blind, golf club, tattoo equipment, anilox roller, music
equipment, weapons, electronics, etc.|
1. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours continuous working
3. Heating: 20-80℃ adjustable
4: Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz or 40 kHz
5: Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6: Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use
7: More strong and uniform ultrasonic wave
8: With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Actual ultrasonic power||Rated ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
We know that your reputation depends on cleaning parts effectively
and efficiently. Ultrasonics International can help you choose the
right kind of ultrasonic cleaner for your motorcycle industry
For more than two decades, Ultrasonics International has helped
businesses improve profitability by providing their clients with
ultrasonic cleaning equipment that feature the latest advancements
in wave sweep technology. Our ultrasonic cleaning equipment has a
reputation for reliability and longevity. Utilizing the proper
ultrasonic cleaning equipment saves money and improves cleaning
processes. Cleaning results will be measurably better and less time
will be required to complete the cleaning process. Production
numbers go up and labor hours go down dramatically because multiple
parts can be addressed simultaneously.