Full Steel Gas Cylinder Cabinet With Alarm Mode For Professional
Technical Parameters of Full Steel Gas Cylinder Cabinet:
|Product Name||Full Steel Gas Cylinder Cabinet|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50HZ|
|Return to normal working time||≤ 30s|
|Power||40W (exhaust State)|
|Alarm Mode||Sound and light alarm|
|Alarm Volume||≥ 80dB|
|Response Time||≤ 30s|
Specifications of Full Steel Gas Cylinder Cabinet:
1. 1.0mm cold rolled steel plate, sheet metal structure blasting
points based on position in Cabinet back, effectively preventing
accident hazard control at the same time to a minimum.
2. All steel hinges to ensure smooth opening of the door at the
same time in increased firm.
3. Epoxy coating both inside and outside of the Cabinet, acid and
alkali and organic solvent.
4. Using three-point linkage, lock control, increase the impact
resistance of the door.
5. With cable fixation cylinders, stability and superior
6. Using a metal handle. Facilitate the smooth opening.
7. Gas cylinders are classified into ordinary type, automatic
This alarm system can be continuous and automatic monitoring indoor
gas, acetylene, hydrogen, methane, and other gases that leaked and
reached explosive concentrations: minimum 0.1 (LEL)-ceiling 0.25
(LEL) in alert probe sensor will sense that and when, effectively
avoid the accident gas manufacture.
* Lights: when the accident occurred, photoelectric alarms;
* Exhaust switch: the alarm stops automatically after pressing this
switch can exhaust gases in the Cabinet;
* Buzzer: when the accident occurred, and audible alarms;
* Ring tone switch: when the alarm sounds agitated this sound can
be switched off;
* Test switch: test that the warning lamp and buzzer works
* Power switch: cylinder Cabinet power switch;
Maintenance and precautions:
* Please do not gave too much gas, so as not to damage the sensors;
* Do not close to the alarm system make heavy use of pesticides,
alcohol and so on;
* Long outages in power, such as a short alert is normal;
* If outside because immediately extinguished fire, turn off the
air supply, open the doors and Windows, ventilation, and then find
the cause, and then processed accordingly depending on the
Photos of Full Steel Gas Cylinder Cabinet: