- Maximum length: 12.3m ( 40.3ft )
- Minimum length: 2m ( 6.6ft )
- Number of Sections: 7
- Carbon content: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Pole weight: 2.6kg
- Max Payload: 1kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4'' screw
Made of high quality Japan-made carbon-fiber, this pole is
remarkably light weight and strong relative to extended length. It
is specially designed for internally wired system and is
operational at any extended length or locked angle.
Pole sections are secured using our patented flip-lock mechanism.
They are positive, suitable for right-handed and left-handed
people, and sufficiently robust to last well.
At the top of this pole there is a tilting mount with standard
1/4'' screw attachment, all you need to do is mount your camera,
adjust the tilt head to the required angle, and raise the
telescopic photomast to have your own bespoke photograph and
WARNING! CARBON FIBRE CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY! Do not use in or near thunderstorms and lightning. Be aware of
your environment – do not touch or come near to electrical power
cabling, whether overhead or below your position. Wet surfaces also
add risk of electrical conductivity.
- Engineer team with 15 years carbon fiber industry experience
- Factory with 12 years history
- High quality carbon fiber fabric from Japan/US/Korea
- Strict in-house quality checking, the third party quality checking
also available if requested
- All the processes are strictly going according to ISO 9001
- Fast delivery, short lead time
- All carbon fiber tubes with 1 year warranty