2.0V Certified Male to Male HDMI Cable with Computer and Ethernet
What’s new in HDMI 2.0?
HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes
the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of
1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on
the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of
consumer electronics devices through a single control point
What is HDMI 2.0vension ?
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of
the HDMI specification, significantly increases bandwidth up to
18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for
enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
The term HDMI v2.0 is no longer used and instead is referred to as
High Speed with Ethernet.
With type A HDMI plugs at both ends, these robust cables feature
screened cable with gold-plated plug contacts, metal shell and
moulded plastic strain relief. Cables up to and including 3 metres
length utilise 30AWG wires, 5 metres 28AWG, 10 metres and above
26AWG for lower loss.
|Product Name||HDMI Cable||Conductor Materail||Oxgyen Free Copper|
|Wire Core||19pin||Type||Twsted Pair|
|Connector||Gold Plug||Warranty||5 years|
Tag :v2.0 HDMI CABLE with Ethernet , Wholesale HDMI Cable