plastic material in the world, and widely used in cars, machinery,
electronics, communications-equipment, architecture.
This material is a kind of transparent or semitransparent white
crystalline polymer, and has a large range of usage temperature.
There are PA6,PA66 for this material, and PA66 has better
properties in mechanical strength, stiffness, heat and abrasion
resistance, size stability, but impact strength is not very good.
Cast or extrude with nylon by molding of casting nylon PA6 sheet.
Nylon is recognized as the most widely used and known engineering
plastic in the current market. PA6 has the best performance, very
tough, even at low temperatures, and high hardness in the surface,
toughness, mechanical lower shock, and abrasion resistance.
Combined with these characteristics and good insulation, and
chemical properties, it has become common-level materials. Its
widely used in a variety of mechanical structures and spare parts.
Compared to PA6, PA66 own the higher hardness, rigidity, a good
resistance to wear and heat deflection temperature. Apply to
Bearings, gears, wheels, roller shaft, water pump impeller, fan
blades, oil delivery pipe, oil storage pipe, rope, fishing nets and
Mc nylon means monomer casting nylon, is a kind of engineering plastics used
in comprehensive industries, has been applied almost every
The caprolactam monomer is first melted, and added catalyst, then
poured it inside moulds at atmosphere pressure so as to shape in
different castings, such as:Rod, plate, tube.The molecule weight of
mc nylon can reach 70, 000-100, 000/mol, three times than
pa6/pa66.Its mechanical properties are much higher than other nylon
materials, such as:Pa6/pa66.Mc nylon plays a more and more
important role in the material list recommended by our country.
1. Nylon is widely substituted for wear parts of mechanical
equipment, or used as quick-wear parts of equipment instead of
copper and alloy;
2. Shaft sleeve, bearing bush, lining, lining plate, gear;
3. Worm gear, roller copper guide rail, piston ring, seal ring,
4. Spheric bowl, impeller, blade, cam, nut, valve plate,
5. Pipe, stuffing box, rack, belt pulley, pump rotor, etc.
1. High strength and stiffness;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4. Good at dempening;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -40°C
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;