conductive nylon sheet
1.Low density and light weight
2.Good abrasion proof property
3.Resistant to thermal aging
Cast or extrude with nylon by molding of casting nylon PA6 sheet.
Nylon is recognized as the most widely used and known engineering
plastic in the current market. PA6 has the best performance, very
tough, even at low temperatures, and high hardness in the surface,
toughness, mechanical lower shock, and abrasion resistance.
Combined with these characteristics and good insulation, and
chemical properties, it has become common-level materials. Its
widely used in a variety of mechanical structures and spare parts.
Compared to PA6, PA66 own the higher hardness, rigidity, a good
resistance to wear and heat deflection temperature. Apply to
Bearings, gears, wheels, roller shaft, water pump impeller, fan
blades, oil delivery pipe, oil storage pipe, rope, fishing nets and
1. Nylon is widely substituted for wear parts of mechanical
equipment, or used as quick-wear parts of equipment instead of
copper and alloy;
2. Shaft sleeve, bearing bush, lining, lining plate, gear;
3. Worm gear, roller copper guide rail, piston ring, seal ring,
4. Spheric bowl, impeller, blade, cam, nut, valve plate,
5. Pipe, stuffing box, rack, belt pulley, pump rotor, etc.
1. High strength and stiffness;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4. Good at dempening;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -40°C
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;
1. The water absorption rate of nylon can be as high as 9%;
2. Physical stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity;
3. Dimensional stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity.