Nylon series is the most important engineering plastics. The
product is widely used in almost every field. It is the most widely
used in the five engineering plastics.
It has many unique properties such as light weight, high strength,
self - lubricating, wear resistance, corrosion resistance,
insulation and so on. Is widely used in engineering plastics,
almost all of the industrial area.
1. High strength and stiffness;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4. Good at dempening;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -40°C
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;
1. The water absorption rate of nylon can be as high as 9%;
2. Physical stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity;
3. Dimensional stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity.
1. Nylon is widely substituted for wear parts of mechanical
equipment, or used as quick-wear parts
of equipment instead of copper and alloy;
2. Shaft sleeve, bearing bush, lining, lining plate, gear;
3. Worm gear, roller copper guide rail, piston ring, seal ring,
4. Spheric bowl, impeller, blade, cam, nut, valve plate,
5. Pipe, stuffing box, rack, belt pulley, pump rotor, etc.