Cast MC Nylon Sheet
1. Low density and light weight
2. Good abrasion proof property
3. Resistant to thermal aging
Acceptable lead time (adjustable factory schedule )
Factory controlling quality
Competitive factory price
Nylon, the Chinese name Polyamide (PA), is a molecular chain
containing repeated amide groups - [NHCO] - the thermoplastic
resin. The name is determined by the number of carbon atoms in the
synthesis of the monomer. Is the largest chemical industry company
in the United States -- Carlo Seth and his research team, the
famous chemist, the DuPont Co.
Nylon series is the most important engineering plastics. The
product is widely used in almost every field. It is the most widely
used in the five engineering plastics.
Widely used in chemical machinery, anti-corrosion equipment for the
production of gears and parts of the bad. Wear-resistant parts,
transmission parts, household electrical appliances parts, auto
parts, wire rod to prevent mechanical parts, chemical machinery
parts, chemical equipment, etc..
1. High strength and stiffness;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4. Good at dempening;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -40°C
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;
1. The water absorption rate of nylon can be as high as 9%;
2. Physical stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity;
3. Dimensional stability is sensitive to temperature and humidity.