High Slump Retention Polycarboxylate Concrete Admixtures /
Polycarboxylate ether acid is a new type superplasticizer developed
suitable for engineering projects
under various weathers and primarily for using in hot climate area,
which have liquid and powder form.
It’s most effective high range water reducing in the market which
the reducing rate can go up to
35-40%. Because of their low chloride and alkali content, no
corrosion to steel-bar, high stability &
environmental friendly and nontoxic characters, they have been warm
welcomed in high strength concrete for railway, haven, traffic,
bridge and electric power., got good feedback from worldwide
It is excellent superplasticizer in premix of construction and
1. Low blend dosage and high water reduction. The blend dosage is
usually 0.4%-1% of the gelled
material and water can be reduced by 25%-45%.
2. Good adaptability. It adapts well with many kinds of concrete,
especially suitable for formulating high
strength, high flowing and high performance concrete formulating
with active admixture such as fly-ash
3. Slump of plastic retaining concrete seldom decrease and isn’t
affected by temperature change.
4. This product can significantly increase physical performance
index and durability and increase
resistance ability to deformation.
5. High applicability. It’s suitable for formulating concrete with
variety of performance requirement,
especially C20-C100 high performance concrete.
6. Also good retarder. The setting time will be significant
controlled by them.
|NO.||Index items||Standard value|
|1||Appearance||Transparent Pale Yellow Liquid|
|3||Content of chloride (%)||0.15 Max|
|5||Water Reducing Rate(%)||25 Min|
|6||Solids Content (%)||40±1|
|7||Na2so4 (%)||5.0% Max|
|8||Alkali Content (%)||5.0 Max|
|9||Formaldehyde Content (%)||0.05 Max|
Complies with requirements .
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Reasonable price
5. Best service after shipment.