Mini benchtop Class B pulse vacuum steam sterilizer machine dental
The steam sterilizer is a safe, reliable and automatically
controlled sterilization device, which is consisting of a heating
system, a microcomputer control system and a overheat overpressure
protection system. The container has the advantages of reliable
disinfection and sterilization effect, convenient operation, safe
use, power saving and durability, and low cost, and is an ideal
equipment for disinfecting and sterilizing surgical instruments,
dressings, utensils and culture media by medical and scientific
• European Class B standard with three-pulse pre-vacuum and
post-vacuum drying function, the remaining humidity of the device
• LCD display working status, touch button.
• Vacuum degree up to -0.8bar, suitable for all kinds of packaged,
unpackaged, solid, Class A hollow, porous and internal pipelined
• Ensure efficient removal of air from the hollow instruments (such
as high-speed dental drills) so that high-temperature steam can
reach every corner.
• Full computer control, modular and simple operation interface.
• BOWIE & DICK test for steam penetration testing.
• With vacuum test to ensure vacuum performance at any time.
• Fast independent steam generator.
• Built-in micro printer for detailed recording of sterilization
• With safety valve, manual safety door lock, pressure locking
system, fault self-test, over-temperature and over-pressure
• Inactivates HIV, hepatitis B (HBV), mad cow virus and Bacillus
• This product is designed as an open water tank. The water and
sewage tanks are separated for convenience and intuitiveness.
|Sterilizing chamber volume||12L||18L||24L|
|Maximum working pressure||0.22Mpa|
|Maximum working temperature||134℃|
|Adjustment of temperature||105-134℃|
|Gross/ Net weight||48/43Kg||52/47Kg||58/53Kg|