12VDC Hall effect BLDC motor driver circuit board JYQD-V7.3E2 ,15A
MAX CURRENT (A):16A
CONTINUOUS OPERATING CURRENT:15A
PWM SPEED REGULATION:Duty cycle 0-100%(1-20KHZ)
ANALOG VOLTAGE SPEED REGULATION (V):0-5V
Speed pulse signal output:YES
1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not
exceed the range as specified.
2. Applicable to hall brushless dc motor with Hall at 120°, not all
manufacturers' Hall line sequence are corresponding, you can adjust
the Hall line sequence or motor three-phase line sequence according
to the actual situation, to achieve the best driving effect.
3. JYQD-V7.3E2 is driver board without housing and heatsink, it can
drive the motor below 100 watt without any heatsink, but needs
4. The 5V output port on the drive board is forbidden to connect
external power equipment. It is only applicable to external
potentiometer or switch for speed adjustment, commutation and
1. Control port
5V —Driver board internal output voltage, external potentiometer or
switch for speed adjustment and reversing operation
Z/F —Rotating direction control ports. Connect “5V” high level or
no connect is Forward direction, connect 0 V low level or connect
to GND is reverse direction.
VR —Speed control port. Analog voltage linear speed regulation 0.1v
-5V, The input resistance is 20K Ohm ,connect with GND when input
PWM speed regulation, PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
EL —Enable port control. Connect 5V or no connect to allow
operation, connect GND to forbid operation.
Signal— Speed pulse signal output
GND—Used for Driver board internal control
2. Power port
MA ----motor phase A
MB ---- motor phase B
MC---- motor phase C
3:Hall sensor port
Ha--- Hall a
4. Use shielded wires if the drivers board has more than 50 cm
distance from the motor, otherwise it may lead to abnormal driving,
affecting the normal use.
5. Control port distance: 2.54mm,Power port distance:3.96 mm
6. Pay attention to the insulation between the driver MOSFET and
the heatsink or the installation plate.
DOWNLOAD JYQD-V7.3E2 USER MANUAL