Corrugated Hot Beverage Disposable Bagasse Paper Cups , Compostable
Not just corrugated, but also other cup styles can be applied to
hot beverage disposable cups such as regular single and double wall
cups, embossed paper cups and so on. And to satisfy your different
printing needs, we also provide more ecofriednly flexo printing and
more vivid offset printing. With our printing expertise, your cups
can be a best tool to represent and advertise your brand.
Our bagasse paper cups are made of sugarcane based paper with PLA
lining, so they are 100% compostable and tree saving. But it is not
the only feature and benefit. You may also see these features
- Heat proof up to 100 degree centigrade - pretect your hands from
- Custom printable - marketing friendly
- Free of toxic and odor - give a pleasant feeling to you
- Different cup styles - double wall, single wall, rippled and
If you are looking for a suitable paper cup for your brand, or you
want to establish a brand new image for your brand, please contact
us now. We are happy to be your reliable partner.
For cafes, tea shops, fast food restaurants, hotels, office
refreshments, home gatherings, picnics, events, etc.
- Single wall Paper Cup
- Double wall paper Cup
- Ripple Cup / Corrugated Cup / Insulated Cup
- Embossed Cup
|SIZES||4oz / 8oz / 10oz / 12oz / 16oz / 20oz / 22oz|
Paper with PE or PLA lining
*Paper options: Virgin Paper / Tree-free Bagasse Paper / Bamboo
Paper gsm as per standard or customer requirements
- Excellent moisture barrier
- High temperature resistant
- Offset Printing: vibrant colors, flexible MOQ
- Flexco Printing: eco-friendly printing using water-based ink,
- PE lined paper cups: 10,000 PCS – 50,000 PCS
- PLA lined paper cups: 50,000 PCS – 100,000 PCS
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|GREEN EXTRAS TO FIT|
- Lids: Plastic Lids / Compostable Lids
- Cup Holder: 2 Cup / 4 Cup
- Paper Sleeves: to go with single-wall paper cups
- Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
- Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.