FG Type Tungsten Carbide Burrs 100 Pieces Per Pack Stainless Steel
Rotary Use US NO
Tungsten Carbide Bur FG type 100 pieces per pack Stainless Steel
Rotary use US NO
|Product Name||Carbide burs FG|
|Material||carbide + Stainless Steel|
|Size||FIG , GIG|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||400 000 RMP|
Recommendations on using carbide bars
1. Recommended speed
In the case of a carbide bar, please do not exceed the following
Recommend: 400 000
It is necessary to avoid sudden changes in speed and stick
2. Work pressure
Do not operate the bar with a pressure of 100 g or more. Excessive
pressure can clog burls or cause sudden speed changes.
3. Washing and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning and disinfection may corrode burrs.
Instruments can be soaked without drinking alcohol. The safest
means is to purify with warm air or pure water, then clean it with
Concentricity of handpiece or turbine should be checked on a
5. We do not recommend using plasma sterilization
1. Only a skilled dentist can use it.
2. Please sterilize each time you use this product.
3. Do not use other than treatment or treatment of teeth. Please
use according to purpose of use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product and make sure
sterilization is complete before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside the dental
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or big, there are
break or twist. For this reason, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear
dust mask to prevent dust inhalation.
6. Wear a rubber dike, etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and
7. Do not use this instrument for purposes other than those listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
FG 19 mm: blister 100 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management