28900BTU Air Conditioner 2.5 Ton Temporary Cooling Unit R410a Gas
Our spot cooling units can actually be more efficient than
permanent air conditioning. In addition to being affordably priced,
they use much less energy than traditional air conditioning so they
save you in utility costs. They truly are the best solution for any
short-term temperature issues.
Saving energy and pro-environment, easy to use and clean, it can be
used in the room, kitchen, working shop, office, hotel, hospital,
shop store, and it can be moved to any corner.
1. Full intelligent control, humidity adjustable.
2. Embedded portable cover plate, easy to repair and clean, can be
artificially added water
3. Dry and wet separation design, independent electronic control
system, operation is more secure and reliable.
4. Portable air conditioner to reduce temperature.
5. Imported Rotary compressor to ensure refrigeration capacity.
6. Design with universal wheels,easy to move anywhere.
7. Low noise, low weight compact design to save space.
8. LCD display,easy and clear to operate.
9. Powerful centrifugal fan to bring large air flow.
Heating Setup: Portable heat pump combines both cooling and heating capabilities
in a single, self-contained unit, it offers significantly higher
performance, along with the usual high levels of Weixuan quality
Dehumidifying Setup: Effective water-damage restoration begins with Weixuan . Dry rooms
out quickly to reduce the formation of mold and mildew, and keep
them from spreading further. A Weixuan portable unit ensures
substantially faster recovery than with fans or dehumidifiers,
reducing restoration costs.
Best of all, installation is simple. Just roll the unit in, plug it
in, attach the dry-air exhaust duct and turn the unit on. Right
away it starts doing its job. You'll save time and money thanks to
the new dehumidification technology, which is designed to remove
moisture and replace it with dry air. Our machine is the perfect
solution for protecting valuable equipment and property from
|Evaporator Air flow||1550m3/h|
|Condenser Air flow||3900m3/h|
|Max consumption power||3250W|
|Compressor||Fully enclosed rotary|
|Condensate Tank Capacity||External water pipe|
General Safety Information
1. loosen up 2 bolts on the front fi lter guard.
2. Slide fi lter up and use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust
from the fi lter.
3. If the fi lter is heavily covered with dust and dirt, warm water
and mild soap or neutral detergent may be used to wash the fi lter.
Do not use any other chemicals to clean fi lter, as they will
likely damage the fi lter.
4. Dry the fi lter in a shaded area before replacing it. Do not
operate the unit without the fi lter installed and the fi lter
guard in the closed position.
5. Replace the clean fi lter and close the fi lter guard.
6. To clean the condenser fi lter, lift up on the side fi lter from
the middle bar slightly and then angle the fi lter outwards from
the bottom and remove.
DO NOT use the unit in wet environments, such as a laundry room, to
avoid the risk of electrical shock.
1. DO NOT place any foreign objects on the unit.
2. DO NOT operate the unit with wet or damp hands.
3. DO NOT allow chemical substances to come into contact with the
DO NOT operate the unit in explosive or fl ammable environments
1. Always turn off the unit when it is not in use and unplug the
power plug from the electrical outlet
2. Always turn the unit off and unplug the main power plug from the
electrical outlet before cleaning, moving or performing