Vivid Color Pigment ink for Epson SureColor P600/P800/P808/P400
1. This dye sublimation ink uses imported high quality sublimation
2. Though three-grade filter, the precision of pellet can reach
nanometer grade, not blocking print heads
3. Smooth printing with nozzle clogging-free, settling-free, and
4. This dye sublimation can print continuous lines.
5. It can reach 92% sublimation rates wtihout using special coated
6. This sublimation ink guarantees maximum color gamut and
photo-realistic printout. And photos can be kept for a long time.
7. Pictures transferred on polyester fabric or other textile feel
soft and smooth
8. Excellent anti climate, no deterioration, and good stability
9. All materials used for ink production are safe, harmless and
environmentally friendly with no poisonous and pungent smell.
|Compatible Direct printing with no coating ink||pigment textile ink for Epson F2000 P600/P800/P808/P400 Printer|
|Type||Textile ink/pigment textile ink|
|Quality Testing||All our textile ink are 100% testing on machine|
|Competitive price||As we are ink manufacturer,all of our textile ink are factory
price, we can provide your one-step service.So it`s sure that all
of our price are very competitive|
Digital textile printing is described as any ink jet based method
of printing colorants onto fabric. Most notably, digital textile
printing is referred to when identifying either printing smaller
designs onto garments (t-shirts, dresses, promotional wear;
abbreviated as DTG, which stands for direct to garment) and
printing larger designs onto large format rolls of textile. The
latter is a growing trend in visual communication, where
advertisement and corporate branding is printed onto polyester
media. Examples are: flags, banners, signs, and retail graphics.