TUNGSTEN CARBIDE ROTARY TOOL BURR BITS TYPE SC CYLINDER SHAPE WITH
- 1/4" Shank, Cylinder shape with radius end.
- Size: 1/8"- 1".
How to use the carbide burrs:
1. Speed /RPM
The speed at which you use your carbide bur in your rotary tool
will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour
being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed
speeds of 35,000 RPM. The table below shows some approximate
Diameter of Burr RPM
2.35mm or 3/32" 17,000 - 26,000
3mm or 1/8" 17,000 - 26,000
6mm or 1/4" 11,000 - 16,500
12mm or 1/2" 8,000 - 12,000
16mm or 5/8" 7,650 - 11,500
2. Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and
apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the
flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the
life of your burr.
3. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long
as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your
material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
Advantage of our carbide burrs:
· 100% quality and brand new.
· Can Process a variety of metal and non-metal, processing hardness
would up to HRA89-92.5
· In a great part of the work, it can replace the petiole small
wheel, and no dust pollution.
· High production efficiency, the processing efficiency is several
times higher than file, nearly 10 times higher than small wheel
· High product processing quality, high finish, can process out a
various of high-precision mold cavity.
· Long life, the durability is 10 times higher than high-speed
steel cutting tool, 200 times higher than small grinding wheel.
· Easy to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity,
improve the working environment.
· Suitable for processing these metal and non-metal, such as cast
iron, cast steel, bearing steel, high carbon steel, chrome-nickel
alloy, bronze, brass, and ceramic tile, marble, jade, bone, etc.