Electric PE Film Shrink Bottle Packing Machine With Wrapping
Shrink packing machine description:
1. The film machine is mainly used for the packaging of 350ml,
500ml, 1L, 1.5l and other capacity bottled aquatic products.
2. It is suitable for the thermal shrinkage packaging of various
bottled products such as pure water, mineral water, soda water,
juice drinks, carbonated drinks, cans, glass bottles and so on.
3. Applicable to PE, PVC and other shrinkage film. Such as on the
market Coca Cola, espoire, fruit orange, Sprite, Evergrande ice
spring and other well-known brands.
4. The packaging machine adopts the type of three feed, the feed
can choose single row, double row and three row, according to the
customer's demand will automatically pack the goods into the bag
film, sealing and cutting, heat shrinkage, cooling and finalize the
design, a full set of action machine synthesis.
5. The complete set of equipment is manufactured according to the
European process with German technology, and the electrical and
pneumatic components are manufactured by famous foreign brands such
as omron, schneider, Siemens, mitsubishi, etc. After packaging, the
product has a clean appearance, compact and not scattered, to
ensure the quality of goods and long-distance transportation needs.
Shrink packing machine composition:
1. Conveying device: conveying articles to be packed.
2. Bottle dividing and bottle stopping device: separate conveying
and control the travel of packaging.
3, stop material abdication device: to prevent packaging extrusion
pressure is too large, to provide a cache space.
4. Bottle separator: separate the packaging bottle from the waiting
5. Bottle pushing device: push items to the sealing and cutting
6. Bottle pressing mechanism: prevent bottle pouring and ensure the
completion of sealing and cutting.
7. Upper and lower film feeding device: conveying packaging film.
8. Sealing and cutting body: sealing and cutting the film to
achieve the coating.
9. Hot air circulation device: complete the function of thermal
10. High temperature resistant conveying mechanism: the finished
product is transported smoothly at high temperature and the thermal
shrinkage function is completed.
11. Shelf holder: the finished products shall be parked in a short
12. Cooling device: cooling the finished products, so as to
facilitate the transfer of products to the required position
without breaking the package or breaking the package.
13, fault alarm device: prompt the operator to timely
14. PLC program control system: automatic control.
15. Main electric control cabinet: centralized control of the
Shrink packing machine parameters:
|2||Max power consumption||22KW|
|3||Air compressor system requirement||Pressure: 0.8Mpa; Flow: 0.25m3/min|
|4||Bottle inlet conveyor height|
|5||Machine size||L*W*H 5970×3510×1940mm|
|7||Max packing size||L*W*H 400*300*400mm|
|8||Hot cutting temperature|
Shrink packing machine principle:
The bottle or box to be packed shall reach the bottle stop plate
along the channel formed by the bottle feeding mechanism. The
signal is given by the photoelectric detection head on the upper
part, the front bottle feeder stops, the bottle baffle plate moves
back to release the stress caused by the bottle feeding extrusion.
The dividing plate drops and the separating plate drops to separate
the packing bottle from the waiting bottle. The push bottle
mechanism works forward so that the packaging bottle is along the
guide bottle mechanism together with the film. Reach the sealing
and cutting position together, and at the same time, push the
packaging bottle which has finished the coating in the previous
time into the conveyor belt in the thermal shrinkage equipment, at
this time, the film feeding mechanism also works at the same time.
Then the pressure film cylinder moves down to press the film, and
then the hot seal cutter moves up to complete the sealing and
cutting function. The packaging bottles that are pushed into the
high-temperature conveyor belt complete the thermal shrinkage
function in the thermal shrinkage equipment while moving forward,
and finally reach the finished product bearing device after cooling
and contraction by cold air. This process is repeated continuously
to achieve packaging automation.
In addition to the conveying mechanism, all the above processes are
controlled by PLC program under the action of compressed air
For more information please contact us!