Container Cast Steel Block Drum Pulley Sheave Trolley Forging Wheel
|Description||Container Cast Steel Block Drum Pulley Sheave Trolley forging wheel
|Type||Crane Wheel Assembly|
|Tolernace||Controlled by ISO 8062 CT4-6|
|Design Support||Pro-E, UG,SolidWorks,AutoCad, PDF|
|Quality Control||Material, Dimension,Performance,inside defects,Balance test|
Our policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd
parties without written consent of the customers to whom the
tooling, design and specifications belong.
Why use castings?
1.We use castings for a wide range of wearparts and components that
are too large, complicated,intricate or otherwise unsuitable for
the forging process. We can forge parts up to 50kgs but the sheer
energy required to forge larger irems make casting a much more
2.We currently cast mining and earthmoving components to 580 kg. We
can cast up to 3000 kg if required. We have found that by carefully
choosing alloys and applying proven methods of heat treatment, we
can produce castings of high quality, strength and wearability. The
casting process better lends itself to making parts where internal
cavities are required.
Why use forgings?
Forging offers uniformity of composition and structure. Forging
results in metallurgical recrystalisation and grain refinement as a
result of the thermal cycle and deformation process. This
strengthens the resulting steel product part icularly in terms of
impact and shear strength.
Forged steel is generally stronger and more reliable than castings
and plate steel due to the fact that the grain flows of the steel
are altered, conforming to the shape of the part.
1. Material: The casting wheel material generally is 50SiMn,
The forging wheel material generally is DG65Mn and
2. Treatment: The heat treatment is quenching or hardening and
3. Size: Special designs are available, Making according to clients
demand.Precise measurement and surface finishes are available.
4.I nspection: In-house and the third party.Inspection:all items
are checked and tested thoroughly during every working procedure
and after the product is finally manufactured to ensure that best
quality product goes out in the market.
Equipments and Production
Production process of our factory and some equipments.
Blank→Rough maching→Annealing treatment→Quenching and
1. Dimensions testing.
2. Hardness measurement. (HB, HS,HRC)
3. Material testing.
4. Superficiality testing.
5. Non-destructive testing.
Packing and Delivery
What should we know when you placeing an order:
1. Product drawing(most important), so we can know the size,
thickness, groove and so on.
2. The process?casting or forging?
3. What material?
4. How many dou you need?
5. If you have specific request of the heattreat?
Of course, we hope you can offer more and more information about
your product, but the drawing is the most important thing.
|After making order|
1. After receiving the deposit, confirm the production drawing with client;
2. Generally speaking, the production period rang from 30days to
3. After the production is finished, will contact with clients
paying the final payment;
4. Our logistic department will arrange the delivery details with
1. 12 months warranty.
2. Exclusive engineer support at any time.
3. Providing free quick- wear part.
4. We can provide free training end-users.
5. Low charge for continue maintenance when warranty is expired.